Namaste Beloved Ones! Quick post here, just had this for breakfast and had to share! It totally hit the spot filling my body with hydration, nourishment, energy and delicious satisfaction❤ Making breakfast bowls are easy and you have an endless combinations to play around with. I made some sweet vanilla banana mlyk to go along with it. A perfect meal to start your day with.
Also, if you head on over to my Instagram page HERE, you can enter to win a customized hand stamped vintage spoon like the one I have in this picture which is made Sweet Mint Handmade Goods! Rules and how to win are all on my Instagram😉
- 4 Pitted Medjool Dates (slice only 2 dates)
- 4 Bananas (slice only 2 bananas)
- 3 Nectarines (chopped
- 1/2 lb Blueberries
- 1 Handful of Dried Mulberries
- 1/2 Cup water
- 1/4 Teaspoon Vanilla Bean Powder
- Simply add 2 sliced bananas, 2 sliced dates, nectarine, blueberries and mulberries in a bowl. Set aside.
- Add the remaining 2 bananas, 2 dates, water and vanilla into a high speed blender and blend for about 30 seconds until everything is smooth.
- Pour mylk onto cereal and ENJOY! Xx