Delightful peppermint raw vegan donuts just in time for the holidays! I always love sharing my goodies with people so when my husband had a couple friends come over last night they were sure to get some treats. They all loved them and thoroughly enjoyed their peppermint flavor that brought them into the Christmas Spirit. Naturally these were approved by non-vegans and certified delicious! Our one friend was jokingly mad because they were so good and didn’t like the idea of loving something so much that was vegan. Super silly 😉 Anyway, may you all enjoy these are much as we did!
Makes 16 Servings
- 1/2 cup Banana flour
- 1/2 cup Coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla bean powder
- 1/4 cup Almonds (soaked for at least 2 hours)
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Nectar
- 1/2 cup packed Medjool Dates (pitted)
- 1 Banana
- In a medium sized bowl mix together the banana flour, coconut flour, cinnamon and vanilla bean powder. Set aside.
- In a food processor blend the almonds to a crumble and then add the coconut nectar, dates and banana. Blend for about 15 seconds.
- Add in the dry mix and blend until a dough like texture is formed.
- Press the dough firmly into a mini silicone donut tray and once they are all done, flip them over onto a dehydrating tray and remove the donuts from the silicone.
- Dehydrate for 3 hours on 118 degrees.
- 1/2 Cashews
- 1/4 cup filtered Water
- 5 drops Young Living Vitality Peppermint Drops
- 1 tablespoon coconut nectar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon of Hawaiian Spirulina
- 1 handful of Spinach
- 1-2 tablespoons Cacao Powder (depending strong of a chocolate flavor you’d like)
- Shredded Coconut
- Freeze Dried Strawberries (crushed)
- Once the donuts are done, blend all the frosting ingredients (besides the cacao powder) together and place into a small bowl.
- Dip the tops of 8 donuts into the green frosting.
- Add the cacao power into frosting, mix well and dip the remaining 8 donuts.
- Top the donuts with shredded coconut, freeze dried strawberries and ENJOY!! Xx
Share this Post