ThanksLiving is right around the corner and I’ve already been asked by family members, “What are you making for dessert?” hehehe. Raw vegan desserts are always a favorite and they are the easiest, most delicious course to make that will WOW guest. This recipe is no exception with their have a cheesecake like texture, satisfying flavor. They are fully loaded with vegan chocolate chips, cacao nibs, walnuts, chocolate sauce and shredded coconut so this is one dessert that will definitely leave everyone with a big smile of joy 😉
Makes 20 Servings
- 1 cup Dried Mulberries
- 1/2 cup Medjool Dates (pitted)
- 1 cup Pumpkin Seeds (soaked for 2 hours)
- 2 cups Medjool Dates (pitted)
- 1 cup Pie Pumpkin Puree (you can use boxed if you don’t want to make your own)
- 1/2 cup Shredded Coconut
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Nectar
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup Cacao Powder (or Carob, whichever you prefer)
- Chocolate Sauce (mix together 1:1:1 cacao powder, coconut oil, maple syrup)
- Chopped Walnuts
- Shredded Coconut
- Cacao Nibs
- Vegan Chocolate Chips
- Add the crust ingredients into a food processor and blend until a dough like mixture is achieved.
- Line a 8×8 dish with parchment paper, press the dough evenly in the dish and set aside.
- Add the pumpkin seeds into the all the into the food processor and pulse several times until seeds are broken down.
- Add in the remaining ingredients, EXPECT for the CACAO POWDER and blend together until creamy.
- Take 1/3 of the batter out and place into a small bowl.
- Add the cacao powder into the food processor with 2/3 of the batter and blend until the cacao is evenly mixed.
- Add half of the batter onto of the crust in the dish and spread evenly.
- Add all of the pumpkin color mix onto of the chocolate layer and then add the remaining chocolate layer on top of the pumpkin. If needed, you can put the dish into the freezer between layers.
- Once finished laying, place into the freezer until ready to eat.
- When ready, take out of the freezer, add toppings, slice (I suggest 5×4 they are super filing) and ENJOY!!Xx
Share this Post