If you’re anything like me, you LOVE a delicious chocolately treat! When you adopt a raw food lifestyle, you can enjoy one for breakfast, lunch, or dinner…and of course dessert! When I first went raw, I found that a lot of chocolate mousses’ were heavily avocado based (avocados are great just not when you eat more than a half at a time due to it’s high fat content) and contained sugary ingredients like agave or maple syrup. I have finally perfected this divine, 80/10/10 friendly meal that will leave you full and satisfied for HOURS! It’s loaded with essential minerals like copper, calcium, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, selenium, and even iron. It contains 17.2 grams of protein and omega-3 & 6.
Yields 1-2 Servings
- 1 Cup Coconut Water
- 1 Cup Fresh Pitted Medjool Dates
- 1/2 Cup Carob
- 3 Tablespoons Chia Seeds
- 4 Bananas
- 1 Cup Mulberries
- 4.4oz Raspberries
- Add coconut water and dates into a blend and blend until smooth. Place mixture into a bowl
- Add carob and chia seeds to the mixture and mix until completely blended. Place in the refrigerator for a couple hours or over night.
- When the pudding thickens up, blend 2 bananas and add.
- In a glass jar, layer mulberries, remaining 2 bananas, and then the chocolate pudding. I then added the raspberries to this meal and it was perfect! Enjoy!! Xx