Last Saturday was the nicest day in a while, 64 and sunny! It was the first time the temperature was over fifty degrees in a month and I have been itching to get outside into nature. Some friends and I went hiking at a local park, which has a great trail that winds through the moutain. It was so relaxing and peaceful, I love connecting back to the Earth. My husband and I planned on staying over a friends after the hike, so I made sure to grab my food to go! When eating 80/10/10, you always have to be prepared to bring your own food to make sure you stay carbed up! I brought a bunch of produce with me to eat throughout the day, and for dinner I made this refreshing and fruity noodle salad! It’s sweet, zesty, and juicy which had everyone asking for seconds. I love sharing my love for food with family and friends. Our body is a temple, and we should eat foods that raise the vibrations of the mind, body, and spirit – raw foods is living food! This epic salad will make you fall in love at first bite!
Yields 1-2 Servings
- 4 Zucchinis (skins removed)
- 3 English Cucumbers (skins removed)
- 2 Blood Oranges (juiced)
- 1 Lemon (juiced)
- 2 Vine Tomatoes (diced)
- 1 Mango (diced)
- 1 Celery Stalk (diced)
- 1/2 Red Pepper (diced)
- Spiralize zucchinis and cucumbers to make noodles and place into bowl.
- Pour juice all over noodles, toss, and let marinate while you make sauce.
- Place tomatoes, mango, celery, and red pepper in a separate bowl and set aside.
- 6 Strawberries
- 2 Vine Tomatoes (seeds removed and chopped)
- 2 Oranges (juiced)
- 1 Celery Stalk (chopped)
- 1 Mango (chopped)
- 1/2 Red Pepper
- Large Handful of Cilantro
- 1 Green Onion
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blender on low for 7-10 seconds.
- Pour sauce all over noodles, toss, and add remaining salad toppings (tomatoes, mango, celery, and red pepper ) and ENJOY! Xx