This was my first time making both the banana crepes and the strawberry cream, and all I kept telling myself was, “you can never go wrong with crepes!” Whether its for breakfast or a snack, these crepes are a yummy way to add some flavor to your day! They came out absolutely delicious and quickly became a favorite among my family and friends!
Yields 9 crepes.
- 7 Bananas
- 1/2 cup Ground Golden Flaxseeds
- 4 Tbsp Almond Butter
- 3 Tbsp Chia Seed
- Blend bananas into a food processor until creamy.
- Blend in remaining ingredients.
- Line dehydrator tray with ParaFlexx Ultra Sheets.
- Using a spoon, scoop mixture onto sheet and make round crepes.
- Dehydrate for 7-8 hours on 115, flip over and dehydrator for 1 more hour.
- 1 cup Raw Cashews (soaked over night)
- 1 cup Strawberries
- 1/2 cup Spring or Filtered Water
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Nectar
- Drain and rinse cashews and place into a food processor. Blend for 20 seconds. Scrap down sides and blend again.
- Add water slowly into the food processor. The more water added, the thinner the cream with be.
- Add coconut nectar and strawberries, blend until creamy.
- ENJOY! Xx