In the mood to indulge in a chocolaty treat without feeling guilty? These brownie bites are it! I love trying to create raw alternatives to the “real thing”, and these really nailed it. Between the dates, cacao and nuts, these bites are packed with energy and taste just a chocolate brownie; you won’t believe they are raw! They have a soft “buttery” texture and are perfect with a glass of almond milk. Enjoy! Xx
Yields 9 Brownie Balls
- 12 Medjool Dates
- 1/4 cup Almond butter (raw)
- 1/4 cup Low fat shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup Cacao (raw)
- 2 Tbsp Sesame seeds (raw)
- 2 Tbsp Almond milk (raw)
- 1/4 cup Raw Walnuts (optional)
- Place all ingredients (except the walnuts) in a food processor and process until mixture becomes soft and starts to roll into a dough.
- Place mixture in a bowl and mix with walnuts.
- With your hands, roll 9 brownie balls. You can eat these right away or place into the refrigerator.