Who doesn’t love a good smoothie? I like to throw in some boosting superfoods to add extra nutritional value and help keep my energy high throughout the day. Sunfood Superfoods (click the link to receive 10% off your first order) is by far my favorite brand for raw vegan goodies. They carry organic, raw, gluten-free, vegan, high quality products that are completely pure and free of pesticides, herbicides, chemical fertilizers, solvents and additives. They also sell personal care products, herbs, teas, spices and more I know you guys will LOVE them. I also buy my dried mulberries from them in bulk, one of my favorite snacks! ;)
- 7 Banana (3 frozen)
- Water from 1 Young Thai Coconut (or pure water)
- 1/4 Cup Sunfood’ Carob Powder
- 1 Tablespoon of Barley Grass Juice Powder (I get mine from Daily Green Boost)
- 3 Mangos
- 2 Teaspoons Sunfood Lucuma Powder
- 2 Teaspoons Sunfood Mangosteen Powder
- 1 Packet of Pitaya Plus
- 1 Liter Mason Jar
- In a high-speed blender, blend bananas and coconut water together.
- Pour evenly in 3 separate bowls.
- Add one bowl back into the blender, add carob and barley grass juice powder. Blend together and pour into a 1 liter jar.
- For the second layer, add the 2nd bowl of the banana mix into the blender along with the mangos, mangosteen powder, and lucuma powder. Blend and CAREFULLY pour the mix into the jar with a spoon. The spoon is key if you want to get straight layers.
- For the last layer, add the pitaya plus in a blender with the remaining bowl of banana mix. Blend, add another layer with a spoon. Above this layer in the picture I added another round of the 3 layers (I saved a mix of each for this) on top. Enjoy! Xx
**NOTE: You do not need to make this smoothie into layers. You can simply add ALL the ingredients together in a blender at once, blend and enjoy. I just layered it to make it look pretty :)