Summer is here and the plants are thriving this season. Some of the produce I have been picking up has been epic, right at ripe peakness for better nutrients and better digestion. I am so grateful for all these beautifully grown and harvested foods to nourish our bodids with. What we consume and being mindful as we eat matters!!
This dish is loaded with so many flavors that work in wonderful harmony together. I had this recipe three days in a row, I could not stop making it! It’s refreshing, nutritious, simple and just delectable! It willl not only cleanse your body but your soul that will put you into a feel good place of alignment. Whenever we have a meal, we want to feel our best. We we to feel light, not weighted down. A diet that consist of raw foods enables us to thrive to the best of our abilities. Feed your body with clean, organic ingredients as often as you can.
- 5 Collard Greens (Chiffonade)
- 3 Scallions (sliced)
- 2 Large Cucumbers (chopped)
- 2 Large Zucchinis (chopped)
- 1 Head of Celery (sliced)
***NOTE: If this salad is made for children, please DICE cucumbers, zucchini and celery
- 1 lb Strawberries (sliced)
- 1 Pint Blueberries
- 10 oz Raspberries
- 2 Large Mangos (chopped)
- 1 Avocado (chopped)
- 3 Lemons
- Mix the greens together in a large bowl.
- If sharing, I would recommend letting everyone add their own toppings. You can mix the toppings in but they are
- te and can look somewhat slopping but TASTES the best that way in my opinion ;)
- Squeeze lemon juice all over salad and ENJOY! Xx